Tuesday 8 January 2013

Some LDR qoute :p





  1. “True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.”
  2. “If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.” 
  3. “Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between … I love you.”
  4. “I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you” 
  5. “Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. -by Trish-“
  6. “A part of you has grown in me.And so you see, it’s you and me .Together forever and never apart,Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”




No comments:

Post a Comment